Jio Balance Check Number: Jio (Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited) is a popular and largest telecommunications company in India. This company was launched on 15thFebruary 2007. The founder of this company is Mukesh Ambani. The headquarters of this company is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The Chairman of this company is Mukesh Ambani and the Managing Director of this company is Sandip Das.
|Jio Balance Check Number|
Jio is the 3rdlargest mobile network operator in the world and it has over42.62 crores (426.2 million) subscribers. The products offered by this network are mobile telephony, Wireless broadband, fixed-line telephone, Internet services, and OTT Services. This network does not provide 2G and 3G services. It only offers 4G service for customers. Here, we will see Jio balance Check Number in this article.
Procedure for Jio Balance Check Number:
- How to check Jio Balance via SMS
- How to check your Jio Balance and Validity using My Jio App.
How to check Jio Balance via SMS:
You have to follow the below procedure to check the Jio Balance via SMS.
|Jio Balance Check Code|
- First, you have to open the Message app on your Android phone and then compose the new message.
- Next, you have to write the MY PLAN on the content box and this text message to 199 with your Jio Number.
- Now, you can receive a message with the Jio balance, data usage, and validity details.
- You have to send the text message with ‘BILL’ to 199 to know the bill amount details.
- You have to send the text message with start to 1925 or call 1925 to activate the 4G data.
- You have to send the text message with MBA to 55333 to know 4G net usage details.
- You have to send the text message with BAL to 199 to check your prepaid balance details.
- You have to send the text message with tariff to 191 to know your tariff details.
- You have to send the text message with JIO to 199 to know your Jio number.
How to check your Jio Balance and Validity using My Jio App:
Using the My Jio application, you can easily check your Jio Balance and Validity for your number.
- First, you have to download and install the My Jio app from the Google Play Store on your android device.
|My Jio app on your android device|
- Next, you have to open the My Jio app on your android device and then you need to log in to your Jio account using OTP that will come to your registered number.
- Now, you have to choose the My Account section in the application.
- Below the My Account section, you have to check your Jio network high-speed data balance along with the validity on your device.
- You can also check your active and upcoming plan details and validity, by clicking on the ‘View Details’ details on your device.
How to Check your Jio Balance by USSD Number Codes:
Jio network also provides USSD number codes to check the balance of your Jio number. Here we listed the Jio USSD codes.
- You have to dial *333# number to know the balance or Talktime details of your Jio number.
- You have to dial *333*1*4*1# number to check the VAS balance of your Jio number.
- You have to dial *333*1*3# number to check the Internet balance of your Jio number.
- You have to dial *333# number to check the balance validity of your Jio number.
Now, you can get some details for Jio balance Check Numbers in this article. Thank you.
Related search topics:
- jio balance check used code
- how to check jio balance, validity
- jio balance check karne ka number
- how to check the balance in jio phone
- jio offer check number
- jio number check code
- my jio app
- jio balance offer