Jiomeet for PC Download: Hello everyone, hope you all well. Here we are going to discuss the downloading steps of Jiomeet for PC. Before that let you know some features and ideas about the Jiomeet application. Jiomeet is a new video conferencing app which is introduced by Reliance Jio during the pandemic in India. As with the zoom app, the Microsoft team app, it looks the same as the zoom app so that it is also called zoom for India.
|Jiomeet on PC Windows|
About Jiomeet PC App
Jiomeet is a video call conferencing app which connects up to 100 participants at a time and is completely free of cost. Jiomeet is mainly used for conducting webinars, office meetings, schools, and colleges conducting online classes through this application. Those video conference applications are very useful during the pandemic situation. Jiomeet can support all operating systems like android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS, and web browsers. You can download this application or can use it online by entering into their official website.
Related Post: Download Jio TV on PC Windows
Features of Jiomeet App on PC:
- As we said that Jiomeet is looking for a zoom app but there is a lack of security in zoom as compared with Jiomeet. Jiomeet is exploded more all over India for its improved safety and security.
- You can experience high-quality HD audio and video conferencing calls so that you can attend the meeting interestingly.
- Background noise cancellation is available, this is very important for everyone to listen or conduct meetings without any disturbances.
- You can change the pixel of the video quality, that is you can able to change the resolution of the video.
- During the screen sharing, you can also switch devices so that every participant can share their screen with the permission of the Host of the meeting.
- You can also set up Audio-only mode or video-only mode.
- Available on all types of operating systems which are windows, ios, android and, macOS.
- Password protection technology is available, that is the password is shown randomly with a random meeting ID if you want to host a meeting.
- Group creation, private and group chats, individual screen sharing, file sharing, cloud recording are available.
Download Jiomeet for PC Windows (Web Version)
- Jiomeet app can be used online without downloading the app. The downloading and installation of the app is very easy if you want to download the app just follow the simple steps.
- Open your browser which you use for browsing and search on the address bar of https://jiomeetpro.jio.com/home and click enter.
- Now you entered into the official home page of the Jiomeet application.
- You can able to join the meeting as a guest without downloading the application.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen you will see the downloading option for the separate operating system or you can click download the Jiomeet option which displays on the home page.
- Click on the download button and wait for some time, after completion of downloading install the Jiomeet app on your PC or laptop.
How to Create Your Account on Jiomeet?
You need to sign-up after installation. It asks for First name, Last name, E-mail address, or Phone number. Fill those spaces or you can sign in using your Gmail account directly. If you want to sign-up using your mobile number then enter the number of the required space, you will receive an OTP.
Just type your OTP and click on the sign-in button. Now you are ready to use the Jiomeet application on your PC or Laptop.
How to Use Jiomeet on PC/Laptop- Windows?
- Open the Jiomeet app and enter your Gmail account to sign in.
- Click on new meeting if you want to host the meeting then it asks for keep your video ON or OFF. Choose as your wish then below it says, use personal meeting ID.
- Select the personal meeting ID and it will generate a password for that ID.
- Now you can copy your meeting ID and password as a link to share with your participants individually so that the participants can easily join your meeting by clicking the link or you can also invite using the participants > invite option at the bottom of the screen.
- Now click on the screen sharing option to your screen to all your participants and you can also make your participants share their screens.
We hope that this will help you download Jiomeet on your PC or Laptop with simple and easy steps. If you have any doubts about downloading the Jiomeet app then comment below we will provide a good solution for you as soon as possible. Follow us to get more Jio service-related updates and thanks for your visit.
Tags: Jio meet app download for laptop, Jio meet app for laptop, Jio meet online, Jiomeet pro, Jiomeet app install, Jiomeet limit, Jio meet participant limit, Jio meet time limit.